Tuesday 19 January 2010

Three and A Half Weeks!

What makes you think that today is a toughie!!
I am on the Misi Slimathon and have been going great guns. Today I am recovering from a migraine. It is day two and I think 2 more doses of 'the wonder that is paracetemol' will see it off but I am feeling bit groggy and cold and HUNGRY. I am not hungry at all as I have just had some yummy porridge and coffee, but .....
I have choc and biscuits by the bucket load in the house but do not fancy them, do not know what I want so it is NOT HUNGER!
So, I am going to sit in my warm and tidy lounge with my beading and watch t.v. and relax ready for Tim Wonnacot at 12.15 when it really is time for lunch. Then off to work, which is nice and busy at the moment. That will occupy my mind.
Hope none of the other Misi people are having the same slump.
Bye People x

2 comments:

  1. boredom is what it is jean, i always think i'm hungry when i'm not i'm just board. although i have heard that when your thirsty sometimes it registers as hunger??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was tough for me because I had to go to my old college and be filmed. I hate even having my photo taken so being on camera was pretty uncomfortable. It's over with now though and at least I wasn't having a bad hair day :-)

    I agree with lej about being thirsty. My mum's slimming group recommended having a glass of water then waiting 10 minutes. If you're still hungry then it's proper hunger x

    ReplyDelete