Tuesday 8 June 2010

Promoting


This is a piece of my cross stitch from years ago. I would think maybe 8 years ago, or more. I say 8 years as that is when my obsession with beads began.
I have listed it in my Folksy supplies shop. I am doing the daily challenge of listing in my Craft Cupboard shop. http://www.folksy.com/shops/CraftCupboard

I decided to concentrate on my supplies and odds and ends shop as I have recently, with the help of Rosy Tint, signed up for Google Analytics. This is a double edged sword as I now watch the figures on a daily basis, more time in front of the computer. Unless I list, blog, Twitter, Facebook and Forum every day about each of my shops I fall behind on the viewings. I can quite understand how people make the decision to close shops. It is not a case of 'just listing' we have to keep on keeping on with all of them.

But, which to choose to close down. I have better sales on Misi supplies shop, better sales on Folksy beading shop. Numbers are not brilliant, but I am hopeless at giving up on things so I am now in a challenge to list daily on Misi beading shop!

Anyway, my blogging figures were on the floor, so I am now blogging daily, the figures leapt 1,000+ % (from 3!!)

So girls, here is today's offering and now I am off to list on Misi, as I said I have done the Folksy one, and I may see you tomorrow if I have any news.....

1 comment:

  1. I am often disappointed when I come across what looks like a nice looking Blog only to see that the last posting was five or six months earlier. This happened only last night in fact, there was a posting about New year Resolutions and then one other posting this year and that was it....so, I'm pleased to see you are making more of an effort with your Blog Jean, because when you do write something it's always interesting.

    ReplyDelete